Vitamin K Baby

POSTED BY Unknown on Sunday, October 17, 2010


Info PR: n/a I: 1,020,000 L: 0 LD: 132,947,163 I: 249,000Rank: 8 Age: Oct 12, 1999 I: 0 whoissourceRobo: yesSitemap: no Rank: 1376 Price: 4075140 Density
Getting Vitamin K shotImage by TheLawleys via Flickr Newborns do not have enough vitamin K then it is usually given additional vitamin K which is either injected or oral. 

 Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting process which, if less bleeding will occur spontaneously

Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About