Holly Willoughby goes to work with the second child a month at the beginning - Scottish Daily Record

POSTED BY Unknown on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Holly Willoughby released yesterday this morning when she came into work.


The presenter of 30 years, left, should give birth to her second child, a daughter, next month.


But, yesterday morning, she was taken to the hospital. First of all, believed that it could be a false alert.


But the co-host Phillip Schofield later told his viewers and supporters of Twitter that it was the real thing.


He revealed he had received a text from it and added: "I guess it is for the broadcast." I do not know.


"She said: ' I'm bouncing on a balloon delivery lunch.". Unfortunately, not a lawyer in sight. » »


Holly has been replaced on this morning by Sylvestre presenter Jenni Falconer, 35, who is pregnant almost five months.


At the beginning of the show, Schofield told viewers: "Holly may or may not be at work." But better not here, we thought. Although I think that I am fully qualified to deliver the baby. I have since nearly 10 years in this program, and I think that I am fully qualified.


"I only works with pregnant people now." Pregnant women that I should say. »


He would later say that he had received a text of the husband of Holly Dan Baldwin, who said that she still fancied some pizza which chef Gino of Acampo had been on the show.


Yesterday evening, do there was no news on the birth. Holly and her husband already have a 22-month-old son, Harry.






View the original article here

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About