Jessica Simpson, says that it will be a dress better than Kate Middleton - heatworld

POSTED BY Unknown on Thursday, April 28, 2011

Everyone is on the edge of their seats to see the wedding of Kate Middleton to dress tomorrow and which includes Jessica Simpson.


But it seems that the designer of the singer turned is not the slightest bit worried that Kate dress outperforming its own.


Speaking in Hollywood party Hot Hollywood access of us weekly Hollywood, the blonde beauty is categorical her dress will be out-do future Princess.


She said: "Oh, I look forward to see what Kate of the port, I can not wait!" But I will him out-do! »


Jess as part of the former NFL star Eric Johnson hopes to attach the node at the end of the year.


The designer was particularly excited about her choice of shoes for her special day, shouting, "Wait till see you my heels for marriage!


Simpson admitted that she was not really interested in the royal marriage itself and that it would only be listening to see the dress.


She added that "" I will look at the dress. That is all, I'm all about the dress, I can't wait. "" I can't wait for Kate!""


If it were to karaoke, Jess, then we are convinced that you prevail hands down. But when it comes to a wedding to remember dress, we would say the future Queen of England has obtained in the royal diamond studded bag.


View the original article here

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About