January Jones is pregnant, but Dad? -San Francisco Examiner

POSTED BY Unknown on Thursday, May 5, 2011

We don't always know who is the father of the baby of January Jones, but when the single "mad Men" Star announced she was pregnant, much guessed that her former beau Jason Sudeikis was the father to be. However, a source opines us magazine it is unlikely that the "snl" star would be unnecessary if it was indeed his child: "If Jason AHS, it would increase it.". In fact, the source says, desire of the actress to found a family perhaps why the relationship went to the South. "She told him she wanted children and it turned him off," says the source. "Jason was sickened out, she was on the way to the mother." When a journalist of the Washington Post asked if he had any comment on pregnancy, Jason Bègue, "I'd rather - Yes, but not.". What is he was surprised to hear that his expected? "No, I —"comic roughshod.""No, I didn't have anything [say]. Hmmm.


Divorce drama 1


Jesse James opens on the epic of cheating scandal that destroyed his marriage with Sandra Bullock - and because of him, for a time, man hated most of America. "All got reduced to shreds," the celebiker recalled to People magazine. "I was at my breaking point." The star of "monster Garage", which publishes a memorandum entitled "American outlaw", said he took "full accountability" for the split but no is not focusing on the past. He said: "I am moving forward, think clearly and become a better person,". "I started life more." "I think, you know, a marriage ending, all these crazy things," he get to ABC, "it was as a lesson to work on myself and fix what is wrong with me." As he said that Sandy saw for his Oscar-winning ex-wife, his daughter Sunny on a few occasions since the split, but not there was "no contact at all for several months." Jesse is currently the star of the reality of colleagues Kat Von D, whose heavily tattooed look is reminiscent of the women with whom he would have cheated Sandra. It is based in Texas and tells people, "I made my small enough world." Now I can focus on what is important: make sure [my] kids get good grades and are happy and healthy.  And by selling copies of his book, of course.


Divorce drama 2


Speaking of celebrities who have resisted a bitter divorce in accusing him of infidelity... Shania Twain opens on grief after splitting with her husband of 14 years, Mutt Lange, after learning that he having an affair with his friend. "I would not live," the country star recalled to Oprah Winfrey in the event of 2008. Well as Mutt and alleged Mistress Marie-Anne Thibaud never confirm rumours that they were having a binding, Shania actually wrote his old pal a letter pleading for the return of her husband:


"Why are torture you me?". Let go, please. "Find love somewhere else someone else".


"I know it's pathetic," acknowledged the singer "Come On Over". "But we are all pathetic moments." No one is above this kind of low.


Today, however, Shania feels that the split was "a very positive thing", explains, "I need the wake-up".


Of course, it must have helped relieve pain that Shania found comfort in - somewhat ironically - Marie-Anne de husband, Frederic Thiebault. In case you missed the memo, they were married in January. Who said that there is no happy endings?


View the original article here

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About