Celebrity Baby Scoop: Tiffani Thiessen and his design partner speak of their... - Kansas City Star

POSTED BY Unknown on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We loved him since she played the All-American teen, Kelly Kapowski, in "Saved by the Bell" and the adorable vixen, Valerie Malone, in "beverly hills 90210" Tiffani Thiessen recently took on its greatest role of all: MOM to 10 months daughter Harper. After the difficulty to decorate his nursery, the actress, with finalist Star Lonni Paul Design, has created PetitNest, a new line of baby furniture, bedding and the art of the wall.

Tiffani opens at Celebrity Baby Scoop on his creative adventure most recent; How maternity changed plans for baby No. 2. and snacks with the former "beverly hills 90210" costar and good pal Jason Priestley. Lonni talks about their new business and his experiences as a working mother.

CelebrityBabyScoop.com: Tell us your new line of baby furniture, bedding and wall called PetitNest art. What prompted you to start the line?

Tiffani Thiessen: "in my nursery with Lonni design while I was pregnant, I did see much there that appeals to my aesthetic taste." Then Lonni and I thought, "Hey, why not design our own," never thought us would actually be here a year later with PetitNest. »

CBS: You find it difficult to find time to work now that you are a MOM?

TT: It is always a struggle to find time for what it now seems that I am a MOM. Between my time with Harper, shooting my TV show "White collar" and then start PetitNest, I have hardly any free time. But it is everything. I take every bit of it. And I've always been a person who likes to have much current. It is in my genes to be occupied. You must meet my mother!

CBS: How baby Harper made? What is in these days? This she do to make you laugh?

TT: It is incredible! It blows me away on a daily basis with the things that it discovers and. It is ready to walk, which is exciting and frightening at the same time. And when she laughs, it lights up my world. I can spend hours on end trying to make him laugh.

CBS: Maternity evolution you?

TT: Be a mother has made every effort in perspective for me - how small things mean nothing anymore. My life is really all about him and all I do is for my family. »

CBS: Harper had the dates of play with one of your castmates "beverly hills 90210" and their children?

TT: We spend a lot of time with Jason (Priestley), Naomi, Ava and Dash. They are a large part of our lives. It was great to share parenthood with them.

CBS: Hope add you more children to the family a day?

TT: Yes, of course. Not, in any real time soon, but we would have more children.

-

Lonni Paul, award-winning designer and reigning female HGTV Design Star finalist also opens to Celebrity Baby Scoop. Read on...

CelebrityBabyScoop.com: Talk PetitNest. What prompted you to start the line? How did connect you with Tiffani on this subject?

Lonni Paul: I met Tiffani on the "Design Star". It was his guest room that I designed for the celebrity challenge. We hit it off immediately and later when we worked together develop a nursery for Harper we realized that we wanted something different which was not on the market. We decided to design a line of classic, modern and timeless furniture that would grow with your child. We wanted our furniture to have a sense of style in that it could be used anywhere in the House. Our chests and gliders are designed not only for the nursery, but can be used by adolescents and adults as well.

CBS: We tell the ecological aspects of the line.

LP: We use non - VOC paints, formaldehyde-free glues, natural flax with dyes toxic and sustainable manufacturing processes. Also, given that furniture can transition from nursery to toddler and beyond, you have to buy the new after 3-4 years. It is the ultimate in eco-friendly.

CBS: You are a mother of three children, say us to their topic. What are they in? Have a flair for design?

LP: I have an eldest son, Mick, and 5-year twins, Jett and Sophie. Mick is in golf and films. It is a neat freak and loves his footprint and modern room. We have just moved, and I am in the middle of the design of the twin room. Jett is all building - any and all comments! He wants that the tree of PetitNest to be climbed so he can watch the ship to rocket, that it is the design as it takes off. Sophie is fascinated by the books, learn to spell and everything which relates to the princesses and the colour pink. It takes paint and pictures of inspiration swatches and blocks their on its walls. It is really in it and constantly shows me the pictures of my magazines of the things she loves. It is 5 important notices. I love it!

CBS: You have a time favorite mom or memory, that you can share?

LP: Being a MOM is the best part of my life. A new moment ago preferred almost every day, but my daughter Sophie come me last week said: "I always wished for a MOM like you, even before I was born." It was a great moment!

CBS: What advice do you have for moms who want to a beautifully designed home, but cannot seem to come with toys for children and baby gear in the way?

LP: you just cannot escape the gear when you have children, but what you can do is buy it in colors that are more aesthetic and use for creative storage solutions take apart when it is not used. »

CBS: You were finalist on "Design Star of HGTV." What is - this as on this show?

LP: It is one of the most difficult things I've ever made. Be away from my family and work crazy doing long hours of intense physical work! But it was worth the result. It taught me a lot about myself and what I can do. Many wonderful opportunities come from it. Better yet, I met Tiffani, who is a friend and incredible partner. And now, we have built PetitNest!

CBS: What is next for you?

LP: One of my design projects is to make a total redevelopment on the estate of James Cagney old. And of course the Tiffani and I are working hard on a new line of toddlers PetitNest furniture and our first book.

Celebritybabyscoop.com offers daily updates on fashion baby, baby names, baby trends and gossip of baby minute about celebrity. To learn more about www.celebritybabyscoop.com.


View the original article here

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About