Nick Cannon In Awe of Mariah Carey during pregnancy - People Magazine

POSTED BY Unknown on Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Marion Curtis/Startraks


mariah carey is known to be a diva, but when it comes to manipulate pregnancy with twins, the singer hubby Nick cannon said Carey, 42, could not be more altruistic.


"I am impressed by my wife to", Cannon, 30, said people Friday then been NBCUniversal of press day at the Langham Hotel in Pasadena, California.


"She is more beautiful, strong, person I ever met." See live it and literally just waive all that she has always been and sacrificing his being for her children, is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. »


In regards to Cannon, he, too, benefits impending parenthood.


It was the most surprising journey, that I have never been ", explains host Got Talent America." "" I've heard that the trip gets only better, so I can't wait. »


Then, Cannon think co-parenting with one of the most famous women in the world?


"I'm a regular guy in an exceptional case," he said. "I had a chance to marry with my dream." I had the chance to live my dream and entertain people for a living. Everything I do is a blessing. I wake up just all happy days and I try to spread the joy. If I can make people smile every day, then I do my work. »


And it would be expected that, even if babies have not yet to be born - they are due May 14 - all Carey kids have already covered gifts galore.


"We have so many baby clothes," says Cannon. Babies have a closet bigger than my wife and put me in place.


What celebrity power couple is responsible for giving babies the best gift for the moment?


"Jay-Z and Beyoncé has given us a set of cool dinette baby tea," Cannon says of his favorite element. "It comes with a table and chairs.


— Dahvi Shira


View the original article here

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About