Bowen ' to bad modern family EP'-the Press Association

POSTED BY Unknown on Friday, April 29, 2011

Bowen ' to bad modern family
Julie Bowen has joked that she needs a bad episode of modern family, to keep it so much pressure, good. The Emmy award-winning comedy is currently Center by his second series on Sky1 and received praise from all over. Julie, who plays in the show, put Claire Dunphy mother joked: "part of me wishes the authors just get it over with and write simple would a terrible episode." She went on: "it is terrible, we it to do, you will do horrible, we put it out there, the critics will hate it and we will drive you there then keep it to do." "Every week we get amazing script after amazing script and we go to work and have the best time." "It's pretty amazing, I'm waiting for it all go wrong and it has not only." But the actress added that she thinks she is "in a little bit of denial-of-" say about the success of the show: "I think also because I am married, I live with a bunch of children, I do not much going or the feeling", I am in this Hollywood swirl. "Usually I am on the Park and wiping runny noses, but in the Park I get a very positive response!"

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About