Newton Sanders says that critic inspired him successfully - NFL news

POSTED BY Unknown on Friday, April 29, 2011

CAM Newton knows what he wants to hear if she NFL draft 2011 begins Thursday night in New York. His name.
"I want to go one point," said Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Deion Sanders in an interview, which Thursday predraft reporting should be displayed as part of the NFL Network. "I mean, I is not gonna here sit and lie you."
A growing consensus has the former Auburn star go to the Carolina Panthers with is not the top pick, but he, the best player on the boards call.
"There are many great players in this year's draft." And you got you watch, Newton said. "And one wonders: what makes me different from a Patrick Peterson?" What makes me different from Miller? What makes me different from a Nick Fairley? Marcell Dareus? Blaine Gabbert? "All these guys are excellent athletes."
Newton was considerable control in the months after the draft and took its share of criticism of Scouts and analysts. The OK is, he says.
"If I was not that, listen, if they me then that talk were has not if I have the problem...," Newton said. "You know I am a sober guy." "" (If) a certain person says, if it a hill here, or it is the goal that I can not to go, I'm gonna stand at the end of this objective and say, ' I see, told you I could do it. ""
He says that criticism do not disturb him.
"Not really," he said. "And what I look like in the past few years, there is always someone." You know it was me last year Tim Tebow, is in this year. ... I am not here to talk or to say if it is not fair or unfair. You know, I'm just going to live my life. "And I can do the only thing that I control at the end of the day."
What if Newton's name is the first called Thursday?
"Man, is this big ol ' bear that jumps off my back." As you oh my God. Oh my god. As it is here, man. "You can not, that again take."
And if it's not?
' It will still be my race power. "' I would like to purchase from Kagi, cause to be the best man."
View the original article here

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

gg

Preview on Feedage: my-online-office Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

Visitor

free counters

About